Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Like Weather

We finally got some sort of relief from the hottest and most miserable summer I have ever experienced in Houston. Ever since Saturday the temperature has been cooler and there has been a slight breeze. It is hard to believe that it actually feels nice enough to spend some time outside. I am so glad that the horrible heat has finally let up some. I just hope that it doesn't come back anytime soon and that the weather continues to hold until fall rolls around.
The end of the year is definitely my most favorite time of the year. Fall is my absolute favorite season of all. I love the was the foliage changes colors, the cool change in weather, and the breeze that comes along with it all. I love how the air feels so cool and crisp and I love all of the fall scents (cinnamon, pumpkin, apple, etc) I also love the change in wardrobe that comes along with the cool weather. Fall also brings Halloween, Thanksgiving, then in turn makes way for Christmas and the New Year. Fall seems like such a relief after living through the heat and mugginess of the summer.

I am so excited that fall seems to finally be here. I am so ready to decorate my apartment and light up so fall scented candles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading:)